Thanksgiving Day is a holiday that is as traditional as Christmas in the United States and Canada. Is the time to be grateful for everything that has been obtained in the year, for the best of luck in our lives, and last but not least, for all our family that loves and care for us.
And for all the kids in the family, we should make them feel part of the party, so that they can learn how to share, forgive and be grateful for all the good things received and learned.
What should you do in order to have kids interested in Thanksgiving? Well, in PartyWeb’s Blog we’ve compiled some great ideas from Pinterest that will surely help. We hope the young ones at home turn into grateful kids:)
Thanksgiving Kids Table
1.Personalize your Placemats with kraft paper, a chalkboard marker, and fall colored markers. Beautiful idea from www.sayyes.com
2.Paper Bag PopcornTurkey !
3. This is an inexpensive and simple way to give your tabletop an autumnal feel by Mirabelle Creations (free printables)
Thanksgiving Crafts for Kids
1. Handprint Turkey Hat for a Thanksgiving Craft by www.craftymorning.com
2. Disney Thanksgiving Coloring Pages.
3. How to make the clothespin turkeys on Lets-get-together.com
4. Popsicle Stick Pilgrim Craft on www.craftymorning.com
5. Leaf feather turkeys for Thanksgiving!
6. Personalized Footprint Turkeys on www.craftymorning.com
Kid-friendly Thanksgiving Food
1.Sugar Cones Tepees or Tepee Cupcakes for Thanksgiving on www.easybaked.net
3. Thanksgiving Turkey Pancakes for Breakfast on kitchenfunwithmy3sons.com
4. Mayflower Cupcakes with Almond Milk www.forkandbeans.com
- A thankful bank as a family. Find it on www.tipsfromatypicalmomblog.com
- Gratitude Questions and Free Printable Gratitude Activity by www.brendid.com
- A thanksgiving craft for family and kids to give thanks!! Thankful Tree Free Printable for www.craftionary.net