In our online store we specialize in offering everything for kids´ themed birthdays (tableware, complements and more). But we know that October stands for Halloween costumes and trick or treat.
Along with the Halloween atmosphere, what else should be write about the costumes that kids´ want to wear and transform into their beloved characters.
We have chosen some very useful ideas from blogs, to make a DIY costume for your child this Halloween. You may want to save the idea for a future themed birthday party
- Some links are to sites in different languages but the images are worth more than a thousand words
1.Tull Costume: www.youtube.com
2. Nose and Ears Tutorial: Azucarillo de Colores Blog
3. Full Costume: shoppingcentres.stockland.com.au
Doraemon Costume: www.wenshian.com
Mike Costume : www.eatsleepmake.com
Pocoyo Costume: The Adrian’s Blog
- Air Tank: http://crayonboxchronicles.com
- THE TARDIS: https://refashionista.wordpress.com
2. MAKIN MINI DOCTOR: http://eleventhdoctorcostume.blogspot.com.es